Sydney Harbour Cruises - Private Charter
Charter a private yacht in Sydney Harbour
Have you always dreamed of piloting your own yacht? Now you can make that dream a reality, and sail with us on your very own Sydney Harbour cruise. You and your guests will be able to enjoy a unique Harbour Sailing experience aboard your own private vessel, with opportunities for building teamwork through sailing, while you cruise on an historic vessel.
This unique private boat cruise is a relaxed and friendly affair, and our experienced crew will be on-hand to help you make the most of your trip. Whether you’re booking a corporate sailing day, or simply want to treat your loved ones to a truly special event, you’ll enjoy sailing Sydney Harbour in style. Learn to sail if you wish, or just relax as our crew take you on a unique tour of Sydney harbour and it’s famous beaches.
What we Offer
- 20 People. Eve is a large Yacht and is licensed to take up to 20 passengers in comfort, style, and safety. Whether you want to bring family and friends, business customers, or your office team it will be a memorable experience. At only $2,400 for a daytime or twilight charter for 20 people - that is the best value in the market!
- Experience. Benefit from the knowledge of our experienced crew whether that’s knowledge of the best spots to go or teaching you the basics of sailing a maxi yacht.
- You’re in charge of the boat. It’s a private charter so you can choose what to do and where to go.
- And of your meals & drinks. Either bring your own meals or choose from one of our menus in advance - it will be on board ready for you. (separate charge)
Our private charter packages are designed to be flexible so that you can do as you wish. It’s a private charter after all so the yacht and crew are at your disposal!
Customise your private charter as you please! Follow one of our standard itineraries around the Harbour or just discuss with our skipper and plan your own route.
- Minimum of 4 hours - available from 10 am to 6 pm
- Choose your activities from: Sailing past the Opera House, The Harbour Bridge, stopping off for a swim at Sydney’s best beaches, view the lights of Sydney Harbour, or sitting and relaxing under the stars
- Contact us to organise catering (additional cost) or BYO food and drinks; we will provide unlimited free water
- Get some memorable photos of yourself at the helm of an ocean racing classic yacht as we sail past the Opera House and under the Bridge
- From 10 am to 2 pm
Sail past the Opera House
The Harbour Bridge
Eastern Suburbs, and
Several of the harbour's best beaches where you can stop off for a swim
- From 4 pm to 8 pm
Sail past the Opera House
Under the Harbour Bridge
View the lights of Sydney Harbour
Sit and relax under the stars
Full Day Charter
If you want more time to explore Sydney harbour, the beaches, and learn to sail, then why not charter the boat for the whole day?
- Full Day Charter is from 10 am to 6 pm
- Learn the basics of sailing if you wish - or just let our crew handle the boat
- Get some memorable photos of yourself at the helm, or sit back and relax
- Stop at one of Sydney’s harbour beaches for lunch and a swim
- Enjoy twilight on the water with drinks and light snacks
- BYO food and drinks; we will provide unlimited free water
- Alternatively, you can contact us prior to departure to organise catering (additional cost)
- Departure is from Rose Bay Public Wharf - off New South Head Road, Rose Bay, Sydney.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before departure time.
- Contact us at time of booking to arrange catering to be ready for you on board, or BYO food and drinks; we will provide unlimited free water.
Half Day or a Full Day
|Daytime Charter||Twilight Charter||Full Day Charter||Hourly Private Charter|
|$2,400||$2,400||$4,000||$600 per hour|
|10 am to 2 pm||4 pm to 8 pm||10 am to 6 pm||Anytime between 10 am to 6 pm|
|4 hours||4 hours||All day||minimum of 4 hours|
visit beaches, sailing
|Sydney Harbour lights,|
|The best of both!||Swim, sail, beaches|
|Book Now||Book Now||Book Now||Book Now|
Just Contact Us if you’d like more information!