This timeless swan 65 has won around the world ocean races in the 1970s and still takes first place in regattas like Hamilton Race week. But she’s equipped to the highest standards for luxury cruising too.
- Two large double (or twin) private cabins, each with en-suite.
- Stateroom with double and single and ensuite.
- Huge main saloon with enough room to sit everyone for dinner.
- Airconditioning, fresh water maker, 240v generator
- Flat screen TV and 6 speaker audio
- Powerful tender with 25Hp outboard
- Dive compressor and diving equipment
- Huge deck sub-bathing area and full cover sunshades when it’s too hot.
Join us on a long distance passage or charter Eve for a few days in a Pacific Paradise. Priced per day for up to 7 guests.
2018 South Pacific Agenda
Eve will participate in the 2018 Sydney to Noumea yacht race which departs Sydney on the 2nd of June 2018. It’s about a 6 day passage so, with the race over, Eve will be available for private charter in the South Pacific from 10th June 2018. She will return from the South Pacific to the Whitsunday Islands in time for the 2018 Hamilton Race week from 18th to 25th August.
So between 10th June and 10th August, Eve will cruise between New Caldonia and Vanuatu, visiting delightful towns, beautiful beaches and paradise coral reefs. The detailed agenda will be published closer to the time but if you are interested to charter Eve in the South Pacific, please contact us to discuss your dream trip.