Eve will start her voyage from Bali, Indonesia on the 23rd July 2022, and sail 1200nm West with the trade winds towards the Coco Keeling islands for an arrival on the 6th August 2022. If weather permits, we will make a stop off at Christmas Island, which is a half way point between the two. A chance to go and explore the exotic island and stretch the legs before carrying on another 600 miles to our destination.
- 21st July - Arrive in Bali and join Eve at 16:00 to drop off your bags and have dinner ashore meeting the crew.
- 22nd July - Complete a full days briefing and boat introduction.
- 23rd July - SET SAIL! departure from Bali (weather dependant).
- 23rd July - 6th Aug - We will be spending this time sailing, potentially stopping off at Christmas Island and exploring the islands around Cocos when we get there.
- 6th August - The Crew says their goodbyes and everyone will have to be off the boat by MIDDAY in Cocos Keeling, and be ready to catch their flight home!
AIRPORTS and TRAVEL LOGISTICS
If you are worried about getting to and from the boat, don’t be! Closer to date we will let you know exactly what marina we are birthed in and we are always a phone call away if you get lost.
There is an airport on all the main islands we will stop at, so you might want to plan your air travel from our departure location in advance before setting sail.
- BALI - Ngurah Rai International Airport (south side of the island) , Lt. Col. Wisnu Airport (north west side of the island)
- CHRISTMAS ISLAND- There is a little international airport on the north of the island
- COCOS KEELING Island- There is a small airport on the West of the Island
Eve also has a fabulous tender which we will use to get to and from the boat when we arrive in places which are a little more remote.
HOW TO JOIN
In order to secure your spot on board Eve we will ask you for a 50% deposit, no matter what event your are partaking in, whether that be cruising, racing or participating in passages. We will then ask for the rest of your invoice to be paid off 3 weeks, at the latest, prior to your departure.
If you have any questions or queries don’t hesitate to get in touch. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call 0407009603 or 0431926706 and talk to our Eve Crew directly!