No previous experience required
We will spend a whole day at the dock or at anchor to familiarise the crew with the yacht, safety equipment and procedures, and role on board.
We also recommend you to complete an Offshore Safety and Sea Survival course before you go. Please contact us for further information.
During the passage, you will have the opportunity to learn:
- Pilotage and offshore passage planning
- Watch systems and leading
- Boat handling in all conditions
- Sail planning and trim
- Safety equipment and procedures
- Offshore navigation and nautical charts
- Preparing for heavy weather
- Man overboard procedures
- Watch keeping/night passages
- Crew management and the role of the skipper
We will at least two experienced professional sailors onboard who will gladly take your offshore sailing skills to the next level. We are here because we want to share our love of the open sea on one of the best ocean boats ever built.
After contacting us, you'll be asked to fill up a crew form to which we'll reply within 24 to 48 hours. (unless we're at sea in which case we'll get back to you as soon as we land)