We sail around South Pacific from May to October 2020/2021. Eve will be spending 3 months roaming French Polynesia. From the mountainous Leeward Island to the wild Marquesas Islands via the remote atolls of the Tuamotu Archipelago.
Join us now for incredible holiday.
"A sailor’s joys are as simple as a child’s" - Bernard Moitessier
Experience the freedom of spending the night onboard, listening to the ocean, starring at the milky way and looking back at your day well spent: Sailing, Kitesurfing, Scuba diving, Stand up paddling.
A week or ten days, just let us know what you prefer and we make the perfect itinerary together animated by your favourite activities to ensure you get the best out of your experience.
Eve is a luxury 65-foot yacht and is perfect for guests of all ages. Eve can accommodate up to 7 guests. She has three separate cabins, each with en-suite shower & toilet. The two forward cabins can be configured as a double or twin. The master cabin is permanently configured with a double and a single bed. Crew quarters are separate.
We take care of everything from your departure point to the tender that will be waiting for you in one of those destinations: See upcoming cruising for 2020 and 2021 at explore
- New Caledonia
- The Tuamotus
- Marquesas Islands
- Leeward Islands (Society Islands)
- Skipper and Hostess
- Daily running boat-costs, boat and P & I insurances
- Dinghy with outboard engine
- Snorkeling gear, 2 paddle boards, wet weather gear, wing surfer, Kite Surf, spear fishing
- Bed-linen and towels
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner, sodas, tea, coffee – on board
- Crew shirts
- 8 days / 7 nights or 10 days / 9 nights – arrival 3.00 pm –departure 10.00 am
- Anchorage or mooring
- Transfers, flights
- Personal travel insurance
- Alcoholic drinks
- Harbour fees
- Fuel consumption will be recharged at cost