Terms & Conditions
- All charters include two crew that will ensure the safety of guests and the boat. ”Eve” is a large and complex yacht and so is not available for bare boat charter. However the crew will be delighted to help you learn to sail or, if you are already an experienced sailor, will support you in sailing the yacht.
- On day charters, water, tea, coffee and light snacks are complementary. For additional food and drink, you can either arrange your own catering or let us know 48 hours in advance and we will arrange food and drink that suit you need.
- Payment: A 50% deposit is required for all bookings with the remaining 50% to be paid at least a week before the charter.
- Cancellations: If you cancel your booking then you will lose your deposit and, if less than a week prior to the charter, then you’ll lose the full amount unless there is a waitlist booking that can take your place (in which case we will refund your booking fee).
- Severe weather: In the event that severe weather forces us to cancel the charter, we will offer either a full refund or a re-booking at no additional charge. Severe weather means that severe thunderstorms or winds in excess of 30 kts are forecast for a significant proportion of the charter period.
- All safety equipment is provided as appropriate for the charter event in accordance with Yachting Australia category 7 (harbour day sails) to category 1 (Sydney-Hobart race) requirements. However guests should bring their own wet weather gear if the charter includes offshore sailing.
- For multi-day charters, diesel fuel and marina fees (if applicable) are charged in addition. Budget around $20/hr for diesel and $100 per night for marinas.
- Long ocean passages and ocean races are inherently dangerous activities. We take great care to provide a well maintained and very safe boat and a very experienced crew. We also ensure that all crew are trained and familiar with safety equipment and procedures before every passage. However passages and races are undertaken at your own risk and all crew will be required to sign an online version of this disclaimer before embarking on a passage or race with us.