Terms & Conditions
- All charters include two crew that will ensure the safety of guests and the boat. ”Eve” is a large and complex yacht and so is not available for bare boat charter. However the crew will be delighted to help you learn to sail or, if you are already an experienced sailor, will support you in sailing the yacht.
- Drinking water, light snacks, and one glass of sparkling wine or beer are free with every charter. For additional food and drink, you can either arrange your own catering or choose from our menu (24 hours notice is required so we can stock the boat appropriately).
- On overnight charters and only when “Eve” is safely at anchor or on a mooring in a protected harbour, you may request to be left alone on the boat overnight.
- Payment: A 50% deposit is required for all bookings with the remaining 50% to be paid at least a week before the charter.
- Cancellations: If you cancel your booking then you will lose your deposit and, if less than a week prior to the charter, then you’ll lose the full amount unless there is a waitlist booking that can take your place (in which case we will refund your booking fee).
- Severe weather: In the event that severe weather forces us to cancel the charter, we will offer either a full refund or a re-booking at no additional charge. Severe weather means that severe thunderstorms or winds in excess of 30kts are forecast for a significant proportion of the charter period.
- All safety equipment is provided as appropriate for the charter event in accordance with Yachting Australia category 7 (harbour day sails) to category 1 (Sydney-Hobart race) requirements. However guests should bring their own wet weather gear if the charter includes offshore sailing.
- For multi-day charters, diesel fuel and marina fees (if applicable) are charged in addition. Budget around $20/hr for diesel and $100 per night for marinas.