Eve will start her voyage from Bali, Indonesia during the 1st week of August 2022, and sail 3700nm West with the trade winds towards the Seychelles Islands for an arrival on the 3rd September 2022. If weather permits, we will make a stop off at the Cocos Keeling Islands, which is a half way point between the two. A chance to go and explore the exotic island and stretch the legs before carrying on another 2500 miles to our destination.
- 06th August - Arrive in Bali and join Eve at 16:00 to drop off your bags and have dinner ashore meeting the crew.
- 07th August - Complete a full days briefing and boat introduction.
- 08th August - SET SAIL! departure from Bali (weather dependant).
- 08th Aug - 03rd Sept : We will be spending this time sailing, potentially stopping off at Cocos Keeling Islands and exploring IF weather permits.
- 03rd Sept - The Crew says their goodbyes and everyone will have to be off the boat by MIDDAY in Seychelles, and be ready to catch their flight home!
AIRPORTS and TRAVEL LOGISTICS
If you are worried about getting to and from the boat, don’t be! Closer to date we will let you know exactly what marina we are birthed in and we are always a phone call away if you get lost.
There is an airport on all the main islands we will stop at, so you might want to plan your air travel from our departure location in advance before setting sail.
- BALI - Ngurah Rai International Airport (south side of the island) , Lt. Col. Wisnu Airport (north west side of the island)
- COCOS KEELING Island- There is a small airport on the West of the Island
- SEYCHELLES – Seychelles international airport on the East Side of the island.
Eve also has a fabulous tender which we will use to get to and from the boat when we arrive in places which are a little more remote.
HOW TO JOIN
In order to secure your spot on board Eve we will ask you for a 50% deposit, no matter what event your are partaking in, whether that be cruising, racing or participating in passages. We will then ask for the rest of your invoice to be paid off 3 weeks, at the latest, prior to your departure.
If you have any questions or queries don’t hesitate to get in touch. Email us at email@example.com or you can call 0407009603 or 0431926706 and talk to our Eve Crew directly!