SIGN UP NOW!
Eve will start her voyage from Bergen, Norway on the 12th of July 2023, and sail 700nm over 9 days across the North Sea to land in Cowes, Uk by the 21st July 2023. You will have the chance to gain experience crossing an ocean and feel what it’s like to be at one with the elements. As we will be launching into this passage during the Northern Hemisphere summer, it will give us the opportunity to enjoy longer days and warm weather whilst we sail across the ocean to the UK.
You will also have the chance to gain plenty of miles if you are after a fantastic mile builder passage to log for your personal use.
- 10th July 2023 - Arrive in Bergen and join Eve at 16:00 to drop off your bags and have dinner ashore meeting the crew.
- 11th July 2023 - Complete a full days briefing and boat introduction.
- 12th July 2023 - SET SAIL! departure from Bergen (weather dependant).
- 12th July to 21st July - We will be spending this time sailing across the ocean, and on watch rotations throughout the whole passage.
- 21st July - The Crew says their goodbyes and everyone will have to be off the boat by MIDDAY in Cowes, and be ready to make their way home.
AIRPORTS and TRAVEL LOGISTICS
If you are worried about getting to and from the boat, don’t be! Closer to date we will let you know exactly what marina we are berthed in and we are always a phone call away if you get lost.
There is an airport on all the main islands we will stop at, so you might want to plan your air travel from our departure location in advance before setting sail.
- Bergen Airport - is an international airport located at Flesland in the city and municipality of Bergen, Vestland, Norway.
- COWES UK - The nearest airport to Cowes is Southampton (SOU) Airport which is 13.3 miles away. Other nearby airports include London Gatwick (LGW) (56.8 miles), London Heathrow (LHR) (61.4 miles), Bristol (BRS) (75.4 miles) and London Luton (LTN) (87.3 miles). You will then have to get a ferry from the main land to Cowes.
Eve also has a fabulous tender which we will use to get to and from the boat when we arrive in places which are a little more remote.
HOW TO JOIN
In order to secure your spot on board Eve we will ask you for a 50% deposit, no matter what event your are partaking in, whether that be cruising, racing or participating in passages. We will then ask for the rest of your invoice to be paid off 3 weeks, at the latest, prior to your departure.
If you have any questions or queries don’t hesitate to get in touch. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call 0407009603 or 0431926706 and talk to our Eve Crew directly!