Eve will start her voyage from Fisterra, Spain on the 13th May 2023, and sail 1200nm across the bay of Biscay, through the North Atlantic , and towards the West coast of the uk for an arrival in Glasgow on the 27th May 2023.
- 13th May 2023- Arrive in Fisterra and join Eve at 16:00 to drop off your bags and have dinner ashore meeting the crew.
- 14th May 2023- Complete a full days briefing and boat introduction.
- 15th May 2023- SET SAIL! departure from Fisterra (weather dependant).
- 15th - 27th May 2023 - We will be spending this time sailing, on watch rotations, enjoying the sunrises and sunsets that come with passage making.
- 27th May 2023 - The Crew say their goodbyes and everyone will have to be off the boat by MIDDAY in Glasgow, Scotland and be ready to make way towards their next adventure!
AIRPORTS and TRAVEL LOGISTICS
If you are worried about getting to and from the boat, don’t be! Closer to date we will let you know exactly what marina we are birthed in and we are always a phone call away if you get lost.
There is an airport on all the main islands we will stop at, so you might want to plan your air travel from our departure location in advance before setting sail.
- SANTIAGO-ROSALIA de Castro Airport - Previously named Lavacolla Airport and also known as Santiago de Compostela Airport, is an international airport serving the autonomous community and historical region of Galicia in Spain. It is the 2nd busiest airport in northern Spain after Bilbao Airport. It is 68.6 km away from Fisterra.
- GLASGOW AIRPORT, also known as Glasgow International Airport, formerly Abbotsinch Airport, is an international airport in Scotland. It is located in Paisley, Renfrewshire, 8.6 nautical miles west of Glasgow city centre
Eve also has a fabulous tender which we will use to get to and from the boat when we arrive in places which are a little more remote.
HOW TO JOIN
In order to secure your spot on board Eve we will ask you for a 50% deposit, no matter what event your are partaking in, whether that be cruising, racing or participating in passages. We will then ask for the rest of your invoice to be paid off 3 weeks, at the latest, prior to your departure.
If you have any questions or queries don’t hesitate to get in touch. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call VIA WHATSAPP +61 407009603 or call +33 751189948 and talk to our Eve Crew directly!