Copenhagen, Denmark to Bergen, Norway 2023
AUD / Copenhagen, Denmark to Bergen, Norway
SIGN UP NOW!
Eve will start her voyage from Copenhagen, Denmark on the 22nd of June, and sail 450nm North towards the Beautiful Coastline of Bergen, Norway. for an arrival on the 26th of June. You will have the chance to witness some of the worlds most stunning, wild coastlines . Once sailed by explorers of the Viking Age, the Baltic is home to a myriad of cultures, languages and storied pasts.An adventure of a lifetime you won’t forget .
- 20th June - Arrive in Copenhagen and join Eve at 16:00 to drop off your bags and have dinner ashore meeting the crew.
- 21st June - Complete a full days briefing and boat introduction.
- 22nd June - SET SAIL! departure from Copenhagen (weather dependant).
- 22nd June to 26th June - We will be spending this time sailing, and on watch rotations. Taking in the spectacular scenery on our Voyage!
- 26th June - The Crew say their goodbyes and everyone will have to be off the boat by MIDDAY in Bergen, and be ready to make their way home or do a bit of exploring around Norway!
AIRPORTS and TRAVEL LOGISTICS
If you are worried about getting to and from the boat, don’t be! Closer to date we will let you know exactly what marina we are berthed in and we are always a phone call away if you get lost.
There is an airport in all the main places we will stop at, so you might want to plan your air travel from our departure location in advance before setting sail.
- Copenhagen Airport (CPH) - Also known as Kastrup, is the busiest airport of the Nordic countries. It is on the island of Amager.
Bergen Airport - is an international airport located at Flesland in the city and municipality of Bergen, Vestland, Norway.
Eve also has a fabulous tender which we will use to get to and from the boat when we arrive in places which are a little more remote.
HOW TO JOIN
In order to secure your spot on board Eve we will ask you for a 50% deposit, no matter what event your are partaking in, whether that be cruising, racing or participating in passages. We will then ask for the rest of your invoice to be paid off 3 weeks, at the latest, prior to your departure.
If you have any questions or queries don’t hesitate to get in touch. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call 0407009603 or 0431926706 and talk to our Eve Crew directly!