At the start of our Summer season in Europe, Eve will start her voyage from Nice, France on the 19th April 2023, and sail 2000nm out through the Med, into the North Atlantic Ocean, stopping off in Cascais Portugal, and sail up towards the English Channel to arrive in Cowes, Uk on the 16th May 2023. You will have the chance to gain experience crossing multiple seas and feel what it’s like to be at one with the elements. An adventure of a lifetime . You will also have the chance to gain plenty of miles if you are after a fantastic mile builder passage to log for your personal use.
- 17th April - Arrive in Nice and join Eve at 16:00 to drop off your bags and have dinner ashore meeting the crew.
- 18th April - Complete a full days briefing and boat introduction.
- 19th April - SET SAIL! departure from Nice (weather dependant).
- 19th April to 16th May - We will be spending this time sailing, and on watch rotations. We will also make a stop in Portugal within this time for a couple of days. So you will have a chance to stretch the Legs and explore Cascais!
- 16th May - The Crew says their goodbyes and everyone will have to be off the boat by MIDDAY in Cowes, and be ready to make their way home!
AIRPORTS and TRAVEL LOGISTICS
If you are worried about getting to and from the boat, don’t be! Closer to date we will let you know exactly what marina we are berthed in and we are always a phone call away if you get lost.
There is are airports near by all the main locations we will stop at, so you might want to plan your air travel from our departure location in advance before setting sail.
- NICE international airport - There are also other nearby airports including Marseille (MRS), Genoa (GOA) and Turin (TRN).
- PORTUGAL Cascais - The nearest airport to Cascais is Lisbon (LIS) Airport which is 26.7 km away. … We recommend flying to Lisbon (LIS) Airport, which is 26.7 km away from Cascais.
- COWES UK - The nearest airport to Cowes is Southampton (SOU) Airport which is 13.3 miles away. Other nearby airports include London Gatwick (LGW) (56.8 miles), London Heathrow (LHR) (61.4 miles), Bristol (BRS) (75.4 miles) and London Luton (LTN) (87.3 miles). You will have to get a ferry from Cowes to the main land prior to making your way to the airport.
Eve also has a fabulous tender which we will use to get to and from the boat when we arrive in places which are a little more remote.
HOW TO JOIN
In order to secure your spot on board Eve we will ask you for a 50% deposit, no matter what event your are partaking in, whether that be cruising, racing or participating in passages. We will then ask for the rest of your invoice to be paid off 3 weeks, at the latest, prior to your departure.
If you have any questions or queries don’t hesitate to get in touch. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call 0407009603 or 0431926706 and talk to our Eve Crew directly!