Eve will start her voyage from Port Said in Egypt on the 07th November 2022, and sail 1500nm West past Greece and Italy, all the way up towards Antibes, France for an arrival on the 19th November 2022. You will have the chance to gain experience crossing a spectacular sea and feel what it’s like to be at one with the elements. An adventure of a lifetime . You will also have the chance to gain plenty of miles if you are after a fantastic mile builder passage to log for your personal use.
- 7th November - Arrive in Port Said and join Eve at 16:00 to drop off your bags and have dinner ashore meeting the crew.
- 8th November - Complete a full days briefing and boat introduction.
- 9th November- SET SAIL! departure from Port Said (weather dependant).
- 9th Nov to 19th Nov - We will be spending this time sailing, and on watch rotations.
- 19th November - We will arrive in Antibes. The Crew says their goodbyes and everyone will have to be off the boat by MIDDAY, and be ready to catch their flight home!
Antibes in a beautiful place to go and explore once you have finished your Voyage. So we recommend seeing the sights before flying home !
AIRPORTS and TRAVEL LOGISTICS
If you are worried about getting to and from the boat, don’t be! Closer to date we will let you know exactly what marina we are berthed in and we are always a phone call away if you get lost.
There are International airports in both Port Said and Antibes, so you might want to plan your air travel from our departure location in advance before setting sail.
- PORT SAID International Airport - serves the city of Port Said, Egypt, at the north end of the Suez Canal
- ANTIBES - The nearest airport to Antibes is Nice (NCE) Airport which is 11.4 km away. Other nearby airports include Marseille (MRS) (153 km), Genoa (GOA) (167.1 km) and Turin (TRN) (183.6 km).
Eve also has a fabulous tender which we will use to get to and from the boat when we arrive in places which are a little more remote.
HOW TO JOIN
In order to secure your spot on board Eve we will ask you for a 50% deposit, no matter what event your are partaking in, whether that be cruising, racing or participating in passages. We will then ask for the rest of your invoice to be paid off 3 weeks, at the latest, prior to your departure.
If you have any questions or queries don’t hesitate to get in touch. Email us at email@example.com or you can call 0407009603 or 0431926706 and talk to our Eve Crew directly!