Eve will start her voyage from the Seychelles islands on the 28th September 2022, and sail 2000nm North past the treacherous coast of Somalia and towards the city of Djibouti for an arrival on the 15th October 2022. A unique experience sailing past some of the worlds intimidating coastlines . You will also have the chance to gain plenty of miles if you are after a fantastic mile builder passage to log for your personal use.
- 26th September - Arrive in Seychelles and join Eve at 16:00 to drop off your bags and have dinner ashore meeting the crew.
- 27th September - Complete a full days briefing and boat introduction.
- 28th September - SET SAIL! departure from Seychelles (weather dependant).
- 28th September to 15th October - We will be spending this time sailing, and on watch rotations.
- 15th October - The Crew says their goodbyes and everyone will have to be off the boat by MIDDAY in Djibouti , and be ready to catch their flight home!
AIRPORTS and TRAVEL LOGISTICS
If you are worried about getting to and from the boat, don’t be! Closer to date we will let you know exactly what marina we are berthed in and we are always a phone call away if you get lost.
There are airports at all the places we will stop at, so you might want to plan your air travel from our departure location in advance before setting sail.
SEYCHELLES – Seychelles international airport on the East Side of the island.
DJIBOUTI - Ambouli International Airport Eve also has a fabulous tender which we will use to get to and from the boat when we arrive in places which are a little more remote.
HOW TO JOIN
In order to secure your spot on board Eve we will ask you for a 50% deposit, no matter what event your are partaking in, whether that be cruising, racing or participating in passages. We will then ask for the rest of your invoice to be paid off 3 weeks, at the latest, prior to your departure.
If you have any questions or queries don’t hesitate to get in touch. Email us at email@example.com or you can call 0407009603 or 0431926706 and talk to our Eve Crew directly!