SYDNEY HARBOUR REGATTA / 06 MAR – 07 MAR 2021 / 3 DAYS / TRAINING & REGATTA
The regatta will be run on Saturday 6th and Sunday 7th March and will features over 200 yachts, racing on seven courses in the Harbour and offshore, near the Sydney Heads.
Your experience onboard Eve will start on the week prior to the regatta around the breathtaking Sydney Harbour to give the crew a chance to familiarise themselves with the area, the boat and to settle into roles before the regatta. During the training days, you learn about safety onboard, race crew roles, practice the basics of sailing including main, mizzen and jib set, tack, gybe, reef, downwind pole, asymmetric and symmetric spinnakers packing, hoisting, trimming and mizzen staysail.
This regatta is open to everyone, including those with no previous experience. We usually have onboard 4 professional sailors to provide you with expert advice and assistance, if required.
The racing in the day is complemented by a great social atmosphere, including live entertainment, back at Middle Harbour Yacht Club each day after racing, adding to the overall experience.
- Regatta training: Saturday 27th February 2021 - Give us a call if you have missed the training day and would like to see the yacht before the start of the race
- Regatta: 6th and 7th March 2021
- Awards presentation: The Official Presentation and Prize Giving will be held at 1900hrs on Monday 8 March 2021, at the Middle Harbour Yacht Club.
Our price and Inclusions:
- AUD 890.00 incl. GST and secure your place now for 50% deposit
- Experienced skipper and crew
- All yacht costs and Race entry fee and insurance
- 1-day training
- Lunch and snacks on race days and training
- Swanning Around crew shirt